Getting here + lodging.
The tour starts and ends at Morse Farm in East Montpelier, Vermont.
The street address is 1168 County Rd.
It's immediately north of Montpelier - follow Main Street north out of town, which turns into County Rd.
Morse Farm website has more info.
You can call us if you need more directions. 802-498-0079.
We'll have this phone with us the day of the event, too.
- Lodging. There are many places to stay in Central Vermont, and numerous other attractions as well. Here are some links to further information.
- State of Vermont Vacation Guide.
- Central Vermont Lodging Guide.
- Vermont Campground Association.
- General info about Montpelier.
Sunday - June 25, 2017
"I did the Central VT ride last summer. It was one of the coolest and most challenging rides I did all year (I did about 15 gravel grinders last year). I’ll be back again this year! Awesome event!" ~ John Spinney, QT2 Systems
Training Specialist and Ultra Coach
It's a classic ~ among the best one day bike tour routes in New England. Mountain vistas backdrop farmers haying in the fields. White steepled churches, historic barns. Waterfalls and lakes. The scenery is unbroken. And you are free to concentrate on the beauty because it is a fully supported ride with convenient food stops, well marked courses, and nationally certified bike patrol on duty. All wrapping up with a hearty, homestyle, picnic dinner. We invite you to join us next June at Morse Farm in East Montpelier, Vermont.
- New for 2017:
- * flexible start; sign in and ride anytime from 8 - 10
- * for the long tour, a 4th food stop (in East Calais, mile 17.8)
- * and a Morse Farm Maple Creemee for every registrant (what the heck)
Take a slideshow tour of the event. Or download the image gallery as a PDF file (3.2 MB). And check out 2016 photos from rider David Alden-St. Pierre.
key logistical support by